Dhaulagiri Trek, program & prices
Day 1. Arrival Kathmandu – transfer Hotel.
Day 2. Kathmandu. Free day in hotel, shopping in Thamel, sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 3. Bus to Beni Bazaar 830m. Hotel/camping.
Day 4. Beni Trek to Babiya Chaur 950m.
Day 5. Babiya Chaur Trek to Dharapani 1470m.
Day 6. Dharapani trek to Naura 2300m.
Day 7. Naura Trek to Baghar 2080m.
Day 8. Baghar Trek to Dhobang 2545m.
Day 9. Dhobang Trek to Sallaghari 3050m.
Day 10. Sallaghari Trek to Italian Base Camp 3660m.
Day 11. Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp 4750m.
Day 12. Rest day to see Dhaulagiri Icefall.
Day 13. Dhaulagiri Base Camp cross French Pass 5360m to Hidden Valley.
Day 14. Hidden Valley Dhampus pass 5210m to Yak Kharka.
Day 15. Yak Kharka Trek to Jomson 2713m.
Day 16. Jomson flight back to Pokhara 820m. Hotel.
Day 17. Drive from Pokhara to hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18. Kathmandu. Free day in hotel, shopping in Thamel, sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 19. Departure Kathmandu.
1 – 4 pax : 1900 USD.
5 – 8 pax : 1805 USD.
9 or more : 1710 USD.
- All permits.
- All domestic transport as flight, bus, transfer.
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- Food, 3 meals a day on Trekking.
- Guide & Porters.
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
Price not includes
- Personal insurance.
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal expenses like chocolate, hot shower, mineral water, beer, wine…